Sunday, June 05, 2005

Do I have to spell it out ,
In black and white ;

I'm gonna work. Tomorrow ! And I'm so not looking forward to it. But gah, I've got no choice.


Today, it seems, I've got lots to say. Like how I'm dreading tomorrow. Andand, I've got this stupid feeling of jealousy. Sure, I said I didn't care much for jealousy. But then, what I say isn't what I feel. I may not know much, but I can see it doesn't really.. fall in place. I don't know. Maybe so. Like, what the hell. I hardly know you. So why this fjksag-ing feeling? I was never part of the puzzle, just a superfluous piece.


Let's carry on. To the next matter- I choose the friends I hang out with. I choose the friends I share things with. I choose the friends that showed true care. So if you're one of those people that go, who's he who's her, I'm telling you, shut up. Cause thing is, they're just friends.


There ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home